Subscribe to JBTech17 on YouTube for more videos.
Recently, the Pangu team released a new tool to jailbreak iOS 9.3.3. There was 2 methods of jailbreaking; using a WIndows computer or jailbreaking straight on your device. Unfortunately the method of jailbreaking on your device, which I covered in a video, no longer works. The Windows only method originally just had the jailbreak tool in Chinese only, but now there is a new English version. The video above shows the new and fully working way to jailbreak your iOS 9.2-9.3.3 device using both a Mac or Windows computer! You can find some important information regarding the jailbreak below.
Compatible devices (64-bit only):
- iPhone SE
- iPhone 6S
- iPhone 6S Plus
- iPhone 6
- iPhone 6S
- iPhone 5s
- iPad Air
- iPad Air 2
- iPad mini 2
- iPad mini 3
- iPad mini 4
- iPad Pro
Requirements needed for iOS 9.3.3 Pangu Jailbreak:
- Compatible 64-bit device running iOS 9.3.3
- Mac or Windows computer
- Cydia Impactor (click to download on Mac OS X, Windows, Linux (32-bit), or Linux (64-bit).
- Pangu Jailbreak IPA file (click here to download)
1. Pangu jailbreak IPA file NvwaStone_1.0.ipa available at http://pangu.io .
2. Cydia impactor available at http://www.cydiaimpactor.com/ .
(Special Note: This tool, developed by Saurik, is used to sign the ipa file so that Pangu jailbreak tool can be executed on iOS devices. Cydia impactors does not collect your apple id and password. All the information is only used for applying a personal free certificate from Apple.)
3. A computer (Cydia impactor runs on all major OSes, including Windows, OS X, and Linux)
4. A valid Apple ID. (In case that you do not want to use your current Apple ID to apply the personal certificate for any reason, we suggest you apply a new Apple ID and use it)Limitations:1. An Apple ID can only apply for a certificate for a limited number of devices.
2. The certificate will expire in 7 days. If your certificate gets expired, you need to follow the guide to install the jailbreak IPA again.To Apple Developers:If you have enrolled the Apple developer membership, signing the IPA file with your own developer certification is a better choice (i.e., Pangu jailbreak app will get expired in 1 year, rather than 7 days).
1. Unzip the Cydia Impactor file and run it.
2. Connect your iOS device to your computer and trust the computer on your iOS device.
3. Drag NvwaStone_1.0.ipa into Cydia impactor app.
4. Input you email address( it’s your apple id)
5. Input your apple ID password.
6. Click OK button to continue.
7. Cydia impactor will automatically prepare everything based on your inputs and sign the IPA file. If everything is OK, the IPA file should be installed in your iOS device correctly. If you get error notifications, you probably input incorrect Apple ID or password.
8. On your device, Tap Settings > General > Device Management. You then see a profile for the developer under your “apple ID” heading. Tap the profile to establish trust for this developer. (An Internet connection is required to verify the app developer’s certificate when establishing trust.)
9. On your device, find Pangu App and run it.
10. Click the “start” button to jailbreak your device.